- 22-01-21Curfew: Data centers available 24/7 and remote hands and brains possible
- 30-11-20Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
- 03-11-20BIT provides support with ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 and SOC 2 certifications
- 20-10-20Security monitoring at BIT
- 17-06-20Email at BIT protected against spam and phishing by using DMARC
- 15-04-20Good physical security consists of several layers
- 09-04-20BIT hosts more than 3,500 meetings in two weeks via meetme.bit.nl
- 20-03-20Adjusted measures BIT due to COVID-19
- 20-03-20Conference call? Use the (free) video conferencing tool meetme.bit.nl
- 10-03-20BIT gets recertification for ISO 27001 & NEN 7510
Curfew: Data centers available 24/7 and remote hands and brains possible
Below, we repeat the list of guidelines that we currently employ. Before your visit, always check our website in case these guidelines have been changed, or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 318 648 688 in case you have any questions.
- We limit physical contact with customers. Conference calls are used as much as possible.
- Most hands-on work in the data center is carried out free of charge by our engineers.
- Call on BIT so that physical contact is limited. We insist that visitors with symptoms that are consistent with corona virus, postpone their visit or call on BIT for the work.
- You must follow up on the hygiene measures as set by the RIVM. Wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Customers and visitors are required to wear a mask within our data centers, work spaces and waiting area.