We are looking for Windows enthusiasts!
Do you enjoy Windows environments and would you like to work with them professionally? Have you always been interested in the Linux world? This is your chance!
BIT is looking for people (M/F) with varying levels of experience to strengthen the ranks of our team of engineers!
With a bottle of Club Mate, a good cup of coffee or a nice cup of tea on your desk, you will help develop, manage and maintain the systems of BIT and its clients. You will have a supporting role in answering technical questions from our clients and assist the Customer Care and Sales department in finding technical solutions and advise BIT’s clients in their projects.
BIT works with the following components:
- Microsoft Windows Server & Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ubuntu GNU/Linux (we are the official Dutch mirror!)
- Ansible & CFEngine (configuration management)
- GIT en SVN (revision control systems)
- CEPH (unified storage)
- QEMU/KVM (virtualisation)
- OpenNebula (virtualisation management system)
- Python, Perl, PHP, Bash (scripting languages)
- InfluxDB, Grafana, Telegraf (metrics/graphing)
- Raspberri Pi's and other SOCs
We offer you:
- Various work full of challenges and opportunities to take up the newest developments;
- A collegial environment with space for personal input;
- pace to make optimal use of your professional qualities and develop further;
- A market-based salary;
- Influence in decision-making;
- Good working conditions like:
- Pension construction provided and paid for by BIT.
- Unlimited access to our fitness room.
- Placement of a personal server in BIT’s data center.
- Tasty and healthy (organic) lunch.
- Nice Friday afternoon drinks with colleagues in our own bar!
Who are we?
BIT is a corporate internet service provider specialised in collocation, internet connections, managed hosting and outsourcing. We provide the IT and internet infrastructural backbone for quality conscious organisations.
Our clients are corporations, governments and institutions that want to manage their business in a safe, proper manner and with one party. Our office and our data centers are located in Ede.
Of course you are interested in this function! Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com! You can send your application to Sander Smeenk.
If you have any questions concerning the contents of the function, please contact us on +31 (0)318 648 688. Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated (really!).