- 13-06-18RFO stroomstoring BIT-2C
- 08-06-18Gemeente Ede organiseert veiligheidsavond voor ondernemers
- 07-06-18Coalitie eist aanpassing Wet op de inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdiensten in kort geding
- 04-06-18Nationale Datacenter Dag
- 31-05-18Datacenter BIT organiseert hostingevent 'Hart voor Hosters'
- 28-05-18BIT presenteert Axigen
- 17-05-18Kort geding tegen invoering van ongewijzigde Wiv
- 18-04-18Persbericht: Geen uitstel Wiv leidt tot kort geding
- 22-03-18BIT stapt naar rechter om Wiv van tafel te vegen
Maintenance fiber BIT-2 - SARA
Due to an error, this maintenance announcement was published on the website too late. The announcement per mail was sent on July 14th.
On Thursday, July 20th between 0.00h and 7.00h we will be performing maintenance on the fiber connection between BIT-2 and SARA. During this maintenance we will be replacing the DWDM equipment which is used on this fiber connection.
As a result, the fiber connection between BIT-2 and SARA will be disrupted for a longer period of time. We will reroute traffic over other connections prior to the start of this maintenance, which may cause a short disruption in network connections.
Customers with a custom wavelength on this path and customers with their own AMS-IX connection provided via BIT will notice a disruption of these services during the maintenance.
If you have any questions regarding this maintenance, please contact the Customer Care department by phone on +31 (0)318 648 688 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.