- 14-11-17Within the framework of the AVG: what (unnecessary) data do you request from your visitors?
- 24-10-17Safe internet cannot cost much
- 11-10-17Green data centers an illusion?
- 20-09-17Nonsense: Wi-Fi network with password is safe
- 19-09-17The Dragnet: a list of all objections
- 15-09-17What is it like to work at BIT?
- 05-09-17A look in the spice cabinet of BIT
- 17-08-17SHA2017: A sneak peak in the hacker scene
- 17-07-17'Tapping' law > HTTPS now more important than ever!
- 17-07-17Data tapping law > HTTPS more important than ever
Outage on virtualisation platform for customers
At approximately 5.18h an outage occured on one of the servers of our virtualisation platform for customers. One of the disks in a raid-1 mirror of this hypervisor failed, resulting in multiple OS problems including problems with its virtual switches, which went offline. The hypervisor is currently unavailable, as are virtual machines which were running on this hypervisor. An engineer is investigating the problem and is currently moving these affected virtual machines to other hypervisors.
Update placed at 01/09/2017, 06h19:
All virtual machines have been rebooted on other hypervisors and are available again.