- 10-07-18BIT's new access network
- 03-07-18What is HSTS and how do you secure your website with it?
- 12-03-18Why colocation contributes to the digital transformation
- 09-03-18Tapping law festival ‘Nothing to hide’
- 01-02-18Preconditions to prevent cybercrime
- 29-01-18Five prejudices about colocation debunked
- 23-01-18DKIM: the seal on your e-mail
- 19-01-18BIT takes another step in sustainability
- 18-12-17Seven reasons for colocation
- 14-11-17In the context of the GDPR: which (unnecessary) data do you ask from your visitors?
Outage on virtualisation platform for customers
At approximately 5.18h an outage occured on one of the servers of our virtualisation platform for customers. One of the disks in a raid-1 mirror of this hypervisor failed, resulting in multiple OS problems including problems with its virtual switches, which went offline. The hypervisor is currently unavailable, as are virtual machines which were running on this hypervisor. An engineer is investigating the problem and is currently moving these affected virtual machines to other hypervisors.
Update placed at 01/09/2017, 06h19:
All virtual machines have been rebooted on other hypervisors and are available again.