- 12-03-18Why colocation contributes to the digital transformation
- 09-03-18Tapping law festival 'Niks te verbergen'
- 01-02-18Preconditions to prevent cybercrime
- 29-01-18Five prejudices about colocation debunked
- 23-01-18DKIM: the seal on your e-mail
- 19-01-18BIT takes another step in sustainability
- 18-12-17Seven reasons for colocation
- 14-11-17In the context of the GDPR: which (unnecessary) data do you ask from your visitors?
- 24-10-17Safe internet cannot cost much
- 11-10-17Green data centers an illusion?
Spamfilter unavailable for a brief moment
At around 17:00h the BIT spamfilter platform was unavailable for a very brief moment. At this time some e-mails might have slipped through the filters. A small increase in spam e-mails might be noticed by customers using BIT's spamfilters.
The incident has been resolved. If you have any questions regarding this incident, please contact the Customer Care department by phone on +31 (0)318 648 688 or by email on email@example.com.