- 14-11-17Within the framework of the AVG: what (unnecessary) data do you request from your visitors?
- 24-10-17Safe internet cannot cost much
- 11-10-17Green data centers an illusion?
- 20-09-17Nonsense: Wi-Fi network with password is safe
- 19-09-17The Dragnet: a list of all objections
- 15-09-17What is it like to work at BIT?
- 05-09-17A look in the spice cabinet of BIT
- 17-08-17SHA2017: A sneak peak in the hacker scene
- 17-07-17'Tapping' law > HTTPS now more important than ever!
- 17-07-17Data tapping law > HTTPS more important than ever
Spamfilter unavailable for a brief moment
At around 17:00h the BIT spamfilter platform was unavailable for a very brief moment. At this time some e-mails might have slipped through the filters. A small increase in spam e-mails might be noticed by customers using BIT's spamfilters.
The incident has been resolved. If you have any questions regarding this incident, please contact the Customer Care department by phone on +31 (0)318 648 688 or by email on email@example.com.