- 07-09-18Replacement chiller 3 BIT-2BCD
- 06-09-18Replacement chiller 3 BIT-2BCD
- 05-09-18Replacement chiller 3 BIT-2BCD
- 05-09-18Maintenance UPS-sets BIT-2A
- 04-09-18Replacement chiller 3 BIT-2BCD
- 04-09-18Maintenance UPS-sets BIT-2A
- 03-09-18Replacement chiller 3 BIT-2BCD
- 03-09-18Maintenance UPS-sets BIT-2A
- 31-08-18Replacement chiller 3 BIT-2BCD
- 31-08-18Maintenance UPS-sets BIT-2A
On Wednesday, February 21st between 0.00h and 6.00h BIT will perform network maintenance. This maintenance is required in preparation of our new access network and consists of two separate steps, each with small interruptions.
The first step is firmware upgrade of our switches. This step is only impacting a small amount of customers who are already active on our new access network. During this upgrade these switches will be reloaded one at a time. Customers with a single network uplink will experience disruption of service for about five minutes. Customers with redundant uplinks will see disruptions of individual ports, we do not expect any disruption of service.
The second step involves rerouting of some patches in BIT-2A. Customers with a vlan to Amsterdam and customers with a NDIX connection will experience disruption of service for multiple seconds during rerouting. Customers who make use of our shared database will also experience interruption of multiple seconds. Our BIT customer portal (portal.bit.nl) will be unavailable for a short period of time. All patches have been prepared in advance so we can keep downtime to an absolute minimum.
If you have any questions regarding this maintenance, please contact our Customer Care Department on +31 (0)318 648 688 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.