- 31-07-19Periodic maintenance fire detection and suppression systems BIT-1
- 31-07-19Network maintenance DMZ migration
- 12-07-19Periodic maintenance power distribution BIT-2BCD
- 11-07-19Periodic maintenance power distribution BIT-2BCD
- 09-07-19Maintenance UPS-sets BIT-2C
- 04-07-19Preventive repairs on the cooling pump of BIT-2B
- 04-07-19Maintenance Ceph storage cluster
- 03-07-19Maintenance software virtualization platform
- 25-06-19Maintenance BIT-2B UPS B-feed
- 21-06-19Periodic maintenance on all cooling pumps of BIT-2
UMTS firewall migration
Affected services: UMTS connections
Expected impact: Short disruption of the BIT UMTS service
Customer intervention required: No
Reference number: 162679
Contact: +31 (0)318 648 688, email@example.com
The current Juniper firewall cluster is in the proces of being replaced with a Fortinet firewall cluster. During this maintenance window, the UMTS service will be migrated to the new cluster.
The current Juniper firewall cluster will be replaced by a Fortinet firewall cluster. During this maintenance window, the UMTS service will be migrated from the old cluster to the new cluster. The current connection between Vodafone and Juniper firewalls will be disconnected and reconnected to our new Fortinet cluster. Customers can expect a short disruption of the BIT UMTS service of a couple of minutes within the scheduled maintenance window.
Update placed on 29/05/2019 at 1:15h
This maintenance has been completed succesfully. If your BIT UMTS service is not working properly, please deactivate and reactivate your UMTS service on your device. If that does not solve the problem, do not hesitate to contact us via +31 318 648 688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.