- 17-12-19Freedom Internet uses BIT server rooms
- 16-12-19Recertification audit ISO 27001 and NEN 7510
- 20-11-19BIT wins FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
- 13-11-19Are you also coming to the BIT New Year's reception on January 10, 2020?
- 29-08-19New page: Laws & Regulations specific to the hosting industry
- 10-08-19BIT nominated for IaaS/PaaS supplier of the Year
- 07-08-19RFO network interruption
- 21-05-19Customer Case Aangetekend Mailen
- 09-05-19BIT increases network capacity and availability with new switches
- 12-02-19Majority banks do not or not sufficiently secure online data transport
BIT wins FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
We are so proud! BIT has won an award during the FoodValley IT Awards in the ‘Service & Systems Management Company’ category. The award ceremony took place on Monday night, November 18, by ICT Valley in the Basiliek in Veenendaal. Two of BIT’s clients, Van Essen ICT and Tuxis, were also nominated in the ‘Service & Systems Company’ category.
The Foodvalley IT Awards is an initiative of ICT Valley and ICT Campus and provides a stage for IT business form the FoodValley Region that have distinguished themselves based on expansion, innovation, durability or, for example, social engagement.
‘We are very proud of this FoodValley IT Award’ says Wido Potters, manager Support and Sales at BIT. ‘We could hardly lose. The other nominees, Tuxis and Van Essen, are our partners and use our data centers for their services.’ We congratulate HSO, Noldus and Zeta IT Security with their FoodValley IT Award in the software, crossover and start-up sectors.