- 30-06-20Adjusted guidelines when visiting BIT
- 15-06-20Organise your meeting or event in BIT-MeetMe
- 26-05-20Uptime data center BIT crucial for quality services Missing Piece
- 30-04-20Sensing Clues saves wild animals thanks to uptime data center BIT
- 09-04-20BIT hosts more than 3,500 meetings in two weeks via meetme.bit.nl
- 25-03-20Refueling the diesel tanks
- 20-03-20Adjusted measures BIT due to COVID-19
- 20-03-20Conference call? Use the (free) video conferencing tool meetme.bit.nl
- 18-03-20LomboXnet benefits from additional bandwidth BIT
- 13-03-20Measures at BIT related to COVID-19
Adjusted guidelines when visiting BIT
By adapting the measures that the government has taken to prevent the spread of the corona virus, we are adapting the guidelines that we communicated earlier.
For example, technicians who have to carry out work in both data centers BIT-1 and BIT-2, and are guided by our engineers, no longer have to deal with an hour difference in the visits between these locations. This also applies to customers who have independent access to both data centers.
It is also possible to schedule "physical" appointments with our relations, provided that the distance is 1.5 meters. As you have read in previous reports, we have taken measures so that you can safely visit our data centers or BIT-MeetMe.
For visits to our data centers as well as BIT-MeetMe, where we receive our relations, visits are not possible if you have a fever or a cold. Every visit, to both the data centers and BIT-MeetMe, must also be made known to us in advance.