- 04-08-21Road works BIT-2 from Aug 16th until Sep 25th
- 23-07-21DDoS attacks to BIT infrastructure
- 25-06-21Mask no longer mandatory at BIT
- 14-04-21Untangle takes the complexity out of network security
- 03-03-21Vacancy Network Engineer
- 02-03-21Update RFO network incident February 17th 2021
- 18-02-21RFO network incident
- 17-02-21Network incident - www.bit.nl unavailable
- 22-01-21Curfew: Data centers available 24/7 and remote hands and brains possible
- 30-11-20Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
From December 1st it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose mask in public areas at BIT. Until December 1st, it was an urgent advice is to wear a mouth and nose mask.
The mouth and nose mask obligation applies to all public areas at BIT such as waiting areas and in the data centers. A mouth and nose mask is not mandatory if you have a fixed seat, such as in the work or
meeting rooms. You must wear a mouth and nose mask when leaving these areas.
The obligation to wear a mouth and nose mask does not apply to people who are unable to put them on due to a disability or illness.