- 02-03-21Update RFO network incident February 17th 2021
- 18-02-21RFO network incident
- 17-02-21Network incident - www.bit.nl unavailable
- 22-01-21Curfew: Data centers available 24/7 and remote hands and brains possible
- 30-11-20Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
- 08-10-20Urgent advice to wear a mask within the BIT data centers
- 14-08-20Uitmarkt Ede | Online on Friday, August 28
- 11-08-20SLA Addendum Colocation BIT-1 and BIT-2 changed
- 04-08-20BIT signs letter of intent
- 30-06-20Adjusted guidelines when visiting BIT
Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
From December 1st it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose mask in public areas at BIT. Until December 1st, it was an urgent advice is to wear a mouth and nose mask.
The mouth and nose mask obligation applies to all public areas at BIT such as waiting areas and in the data centers. A mouth and nose mask is not mandatory if you have a fixed seat, such as in the work or
meeting rooms. You must wear a mouth and nose mask when leaving these areas.
The obligation to wear a mouth and nose mask does not apply to people who are unable to put them on due to a disability or illness.