- 02-03-21Update RFO network incident February 17th 2021
- 18-02-21RFO network incident
- 17-02-21Network incident - www.bit.nl unavailable
- 22-01-21Curfew: Data centers available 24/7 and remote hands and brains possible
- 30-11-20Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
- 08-10-20Urgent advice to wear a mask within the BIT data centers
- 14-08-20Uitmarkt Ede | Online on Friday, August 28
- 11-08-20SLA Addendum Colocation BIT-1 and BIT-2 changed
- 04-08-20BIT signs letter of intent
- 30-06-20Adjusted guidelines when visiting BIT
Curfew: Data centers available 24/7 and remote hands and brains possible
Below, we repeat the list of guidelines that we currently employ. Before your visit, always check our website in case these guidelines have been changed, or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 318 648 688 in case you have any questions.
- We limit physical contact with customers. Conference calls are used as much as possible.
- Most hands-on work in the data center is carried out free of charge by our engineers.
- Call on BIT so that physical contact is limited. We insist that visitors with symptoms that are consistent with corona virus, postpone their visit or call on BIT for the work.
- You must follow up on the hygiene measures as set by the RIVM. Wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Customers and visitors are required to wear a mask within our data centers, work spaces and waiting area.