- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) takes case to European court
- 19-04-22RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe fully reopens
- 17-12-21We carry on working from home
- 05-11-21Face mask required from November 6th at BIT
- 04-08-21Road works BIT-2 from Aug 16th until Sep 25th
- 23-07-21DDoS attacks to BIT infrastructure
- 25-06-21Mask no longer mandatory at BIT
- 14-04-21Untangle takes the complexity out of network security
- 03-03-21Vacancy Network Engineer
Mask no longer mandatory at BIT
As of Saturday, June 26, it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask. When visiting BIT, wearing a mask is therefore no longer required when a distance of more than 1.5 meters can be kept.
Are you planning to visit BIT?
Please check the following in advance:
- Do you have corona related complaints such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and/or a cold?
- Is your partner or your roommate infected with the coronavirus?
- Should you be quarantined, for example because you have returned from a high risk area?
Are all your answers to these questions "no"? Then we are happy to receive you.
However, please continue to follow the basic guidelines:
- Stay home in case of any symptoms.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper tissues and throw them away after use.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance if possible, otherwise wear a mask.