- 24-05-22Short interruption part of BIT network
- 18-05-22Disruption backup.bit.nl
- 28-04-22Limited temperature increase BIT-2A
- 17-04-22Disruption BIT network
- 05-04-22Slower http-linux platform
- 20-03-22Disruption shared Linux hosting platform
- 10-03-22Limited temperature increase BIT-2A
- 27-02-22Shared hosting disruption
- 29-12-21DDoS attack disruptions
- 28-12-21Network disturbance under investigation
BIT stands for openness and honesty. Incidents are always reported on our website and not hidden behind a customer login. We are open about the cause of faults. Everyone can know what went wrong and why. Below you can find current faults and their status.
Receive incident notifications
Incidents will be reported via our website. You can also subcribe to our RSS Feed.
BIT customers can also use our SMS service. You can then adjust this via our portal or contact us to do this for you.
If this website is not accessible due to a malfunction, we will inform you via www.bit.org. You can also subscribe to the RSS Feed for this site.
There are no ongoing incidents at this moment
Would you like to know more about incidents?
Please feel free to contact us: +31 (0)318 648 688 or email@example.com
*This number is available 24 hours a day for reporting faults and during office hours for other matters. If our overall number, +31 (0)318 648 688, cannot be reached due to a fault, please contact us at our emergency number +31 (0)26 372 4617. This number is available 24 hours a day as well.