- 20-04-23RFO Incident 14 April 2023
- 15-04-23Storage incident Friday April 14th, published on www.bit.org
- 30-12-22Power rate change and portal updates
- 30-05-22Update RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) takes case to European court
- 19-04-22RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe fully reopens
- 17-12-21We carry on working from home
- 05-11-21Face mask required from November 6th at BIT
- 04-08-21Road works BIT-2 from Aug 16th until Sep 25th
RFO Incident 14 April 2023
The RFO for the incident that occurred on April 14th is ready.
During regular operations on the Ceph shared storage cluster of BIT, an unknown bug in the Ceph code was found on Friday, April 14th at 11.55 am. As a result, the cluster became unavailable, and recovery operations were performed. Ultimately, the cluster was available again on April 15th at 00.39 am. No data was corrupted or lost as a result of this incident.
The RFO can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions regarding this report, please contact our Customer Care department via phone number 0318 648 688 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.