- 11/24/16Quarter of the Dutch changes password only once a year
- 10/29/16Research: Knowledge about protection on the Internet is inadequate
- 10/10/16STARTTLS and DANE mandated by National Consultation
- 09/20/16Triennial ISO 27001 and NEN 7510 audit completed
- 08/09/16Report cooling incident August 9th
- 07/28/16Slowness biggest frustration with corporate internet connection
- 06/23/16 Enter our contest and win the book "Design my Privacy!
- 06/02/16BIT Newsletter
- 06/02/16BIT load balancing services extended
- 05/24/16National Datacenter Day: BIT opens doors to the public
- 05/19/16Incident Report network May 17th 2016
- 03/31/16BIT publishes Transparency Report 2015: phising increases and white hat hackers test security
- 03/11/16Update: incident report network March 7, 2016
- 03/09/16Dutch datacenter growth ensures top position in Europe
- 03/08/16Incident report network March 7, 2016
- 02/24/16Services BIT now also NEN 7510 certified
- 02/19/16Meeting Business Club Vitesse at BIT in Ede
- 02/08/16BIT organises seminar 'Effective fight against abuse with Open Source Tool AbuseIO'
- 01/21/16Grand opening new BIT-MeetMe and the 20th anniversary of BIT
- 12/23/15AbuseIO Foundation organizes Fight Internet Abuse Together!
- 12/11/15A data center based in the Netherlands is very important for many customers of Info Support
- 12/09/15Opening party BIT-MeetMe & 20th anniversary BIT
- 10/13/15BIT Newsletter
- 10/08/15Seminar on Internet standards DKIM, DANE and DMARC at BIT
- 09/07/15Are you also coming to our BIT Seminars!