- 03/22/2017World-Class Hybrid Solutions For Customers From New POP By Custom Connect And BIT Data Centers
- 02/07/2017Safer internet not a priority to youth
- 01/30/2017US climate data securely stored by PageFreezer in BIT data centers
- 01/25/2017A review in the BIT New Year’s Reception 2017
- 01/23/2017BIT sponsors ISP Blacklist with node EDE01
- 01/17/2017Nederland ICT and DINL organise event ‘Future skills for the digital economy’
- 11/24/2016Quarter of the Dutch changes password only once a year
- 11/17/2016Data center BIT reduces energy rate by 15%
- 10/29/2016Research: Knowledge about protection on the Internet is inadequate
- 10/29/2016Only 4 percent see lack of privacy protection as frustration
- 10/10/2016STARTTLS and DANE mandated by National Consultation
- 09/20/2016Triennial ISO 27001 and NEN 7510 audit completed
- 08/09/2016Report cooling incident August 9th
- 07/28/2016Slowness biggest frustration with corporate internet connection
- 06/23/2016Enter our contest and win the book "Design my Privacy!
- 06/02/2016BIT Newsletter
- 06/02/2016BIT load balancing services extended
- 05/24/2016National Datacenter Day: BIT opens doors to the public
- 05/19/2016Incident Report network May 17th 2016
- 03/31/2016BIT publishes Transparency Report 2015: phising increases and white hat hackers test security
- 03/11/2016Update: incident report network March 7, 2016
- 03/09/2016Dutch datacenter growth ensures top position in Europe
- 03/08/2016Incident report network March 7, 2016
- 02/24/2016Services BIT now also NEN 7510 certified
- 02/19/2016Meeting Business Club Vitesse at BIT in Ede
World-Class Hybrid Solutions For Customers From New POP By Custom Connect And BIT Data Centers
Custom Connect and BIT are excited to announce their partnership establishing a Point Of Presence at the BIT datacenter facilities in Ede, Netherlands, giving customers the opportunity to access much sought after hybrid solutions featuring Azure, AWS, Microsoft and Google cloud services, as well as carrier neutral integration for global expansion.
Ede, March 22nd 2017 – Custom Connect is a dedicated service integrator, designing, delivering and supporting high performance connectivity solutions. Custom Connect utilizes a global, carrier neutral approach that always puts their customers’ needs at the forefront. The opportunity to partner with BIT - a data center specializing in colocation, internet connections, and managed hosting and outsourcing - was a great match for many reasons, among them, their shared customer focus.
Custom Connect CTO, Rutger Bevaart: “BIT does everything with their customers interests in mind, and this partnership is no different. By partnering with Custom Connect to establish a POP, BIT customers have the opportunity to build hybrid solutions anywhere in the world, and our customers have the opportunity to utilize a leading data center in a convenient European location”.
Jan Willem Meijer, Owner & Global Chief Business Development Officer at Custom Connect: “By utilizing a carrier neutral approach, Custom Connect is able to offer BIT national and international telecommunication services at their Ede headquarters. This gives them and their customers access to global cloud connectivity with Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud and many others. Another major advantage is that they now have access to more than 1,500 carriers and ISP’s to create the most efficient networks with the highest SLA’s.”
Alex Bik, BIT CTO “We’re seeing more and more operations explore hybrid cloud services and we wanted to get ahead of the curve so that when our customers are ready to switch over, we are too. Partnering with Custom Connect for this POP was a no brainer because they also understand how important it is to not only meet your clients’ needs, but anticipate them”.