Terms and Policies
BIT stands for transparency. That is why we publish the terms and policies that are applicable to our services on this page. We handle your (personal) data with as much care as we would our own. That means that we will do the utmost to protect your data, a promise we have enshrined in our ISO 27001 certification. We tell you what we do and what we will not do with your data in our privacy statement. Below, you will find links to:
- General Terms and Conditions (in PDF format);
- Abuse Policy (in PDF format);
- Acceptable Use Policy (in PDF format);
- Privacy Statement (in PDF format);
- Transparency Report (in PDF format);
- Responsible Disclosure (in PDF format).