- 11/14/2017Within the framework of the AVG: what (unnecessary) data do you request from your visitors?
- 10/24/2017A safe internet can not cost anything
- 10/11/2017Green data centers an illusion?
- 09/20/2017Nonsense: Wi-Fi network with password is safe
- 09/19/2017The Dragnet: a list of all objections
- 09/15/2017What is it like to work at BIT?
- 09/05/2017A look in the spice cabinet of BIT
- 08/17/2017SHA2017: A sneak peak in the hacker scene
- 07/17/2017Data tapping law > HTTPS more important than ever
- 06/22/2017IT-security: not just technical, but mostly human
- 04/13/2017BIT gives guest lectures for IT students at ROC A12
- 04/03/2017From pabo to IT: Cristiaan Brans explains
- 03/24/2017Challenge accepted! – Dutch Championship Server Slinging 2017
- 03/01/2017Why outsourcing is a better option
- 02/03/2017BIT stops providing dial-up service
- 01/04/2017Tips and tricks for DANE TLSA
- 12/12/2016LoRaWAN in and around Ede
- 10/18/2016NPO 3 dedicates two weeks to privacy
- 10/18/2016The importance of unsolicited advice
- 08/03/2016Gaining experience in a datacenter: Ayoub explains
- 07/07/2016Prevent dataleaks, ensure a secure internet connection
- 06/03/2016Realtime zonefile updates for .nl?
- 06/02/2016Alpe d'HuZes | Juul and Dennis left for France
- 04/25/2016Alpe d'HuZes | Well begun is half done
- 04/05/2016Number of viruses in email increases
Within the framework of the AVG: what (unnecessary) data do you request from your visitors?
There isn't an English translation for this article.