- 08/17/2017SHA2017: a sneak peak in the hacker scene
- 07/17/2017'Tapping' law > HTTPS now more important than ever!
- 06/22/2017IT security: not just technology, but especially people
- 04/13/2017BIT gives guest lectures for IT students at ROC A12
- 04/03/2017From pabo to IT: Cristiaan Brans explains
- 03/24/2017Challenge accepted! – Dutch Championship Server Slinging 2017
- 03/01/2017Why outsourcing is a better option
- 02/03/2017BIT stops providing dial-up service
- 01/04/2017Tips and tricks for DANE TLSA
- 12/12/2016LoRaWAN in and around Ede
- 10/18/2016NPO 3 dedicates two weeks to privacy
- 10/18/2016The importance of unsolicited advice
- 08/03/2016Gaining experience in a datacenter: Ayoub explains
- 07/07/2016Prevent dataleaks, ensure a secure internet connection
- 06/03/2016Realtime zonefile updates for .nl?
- 06/02/2016Alpe d'HuZes | Juul and Dennis left for France
- 04/25/2016Alpe d'HuZes | Well begun is half done
- 04/05/2016Number of viruses in email increases
- 03/09/2016Proactive server and network monitoring through a new monitoring system of Icinga
- 02/10/2016Nearly 50 kilometers of cable
- 02/03/2016Alpe d’ HuZes | Dennis and Juul six times to the top!
- 11/16/2015Impact compulsory notification data leaks
- 10/29/2015Maintenance transformers performed without a hitch
- 09/21/2015Is your IT environment ready for IPv6?
- 07/30/2015Continuous tension: New UPSs BIT-2A
SHA2017: a sneak peak in the hacker scene
There isn't an English translation for this article yet.