- 14-11-17Within the framework of the AVG: what (unnecessary) data do you request from your visitors?
- 24-10-17Safe internet cannot cost much
- 11-10-17Green data centers an illusion?
- 20-09-17Nonsense: Wi-Fi network with password is safe
- 19-09-17The Dragnet: a list of all objections
- 15-09-17What is it like to work at BIT?
- 05-09-17A look in the spice cabinet of BIT
- 17-08-17SHA2017: A sneak peak in the hacker scene
- 17-07-17'Tapping' law > HTTPS now more important than ever!
- 17-07-17Data tapping law > HTTPS more important than ever
Within the framework of the AVG: what (unnecessary) data do you request from your visitors?
There isn't an English translation for this article.
More blog items: