We are looking for a Software Developer!
As a software developer you will be working on improving processes and implementing solutions as a team.
What is in it for you?
Of course, we want you to be able to do your job as good as possible in a nice environment. We offer you an inspiring workplace, but also:
- varied work full of challenges and changes to work with the newest developments;
- flexible working hours;
- collegial atmosphere with room for personal input;
- room to use and develop your professional qualities;
- competitive salary;
- influence in decision making;
- a tasty and healthy (organic) lunch;
- 30 vacation days (based on a 40 hour week);
- friday afternoon drinks with coworkers in our own bar;
- we pay for your pension;
- free sports facilities;
- monthly chair massages;
- the possibility to place your own server in our data center or the use of a virtual machine.
Want to join our team?
Please send your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address your application to Teun Vink.