- 12-02-19Meerderheid banken heeft online gegevenstransport niet of onvoldoende beveiligd
- 23-01-19Medische wereld heeft onvoldoende aandacht voor privacy
- 29-12-18Hostingsector publiceert gedragscode abusebestrijding
- 28-12-18Update RFO netwerkstoring
- 24-12-18RFO netwerkstoring
- 13-12-18Reactie op aankondigingen Minister Grapperhaus over kinderporno
- 06-12-18BIT roept IT-professionals op tot actie met Internet Schoon Manifest
- 15-11-18Techsessie: Nieuw access netwerk van BIT
- 14-11-18BIT Nieuwjaarsborrel - THE MATRIX
- 23-08-18BIT-Portal vernieuwd en uitgebreid met two-factor-authenticatie
Nederland ICT and DINL organise event ‘Future skills for the digital economy’
On Thursday February 9th, Nederland ICT and DINL organise the (free) event ‘Future skills for the digital economy’: an event for and by the digital sector and education. Due to the growing Dutch economy, the demand for digital talent is increasing rapidly. The question is: how do we educate capable workers for the jobs of tomorrow? In what way can education and corporations cooperate adequately? And how do you recruit female digital experts.
Raise your voice?
This event is hosted by BIT in Ede, one of the largest datacenters in the Netherlands. The programme includes interesting keynotes, discussions and high profile case studies of businesses that have already changed their direction. Click here to see a list of the speakers for this event.
This event is meant for decision makers in HR & IT and program managers in education. It will be a day about change: change in your team, change in educational programmes and change in the cooperation between education and corporate life.
Interested? There is limited seating, so register quickly on: https://talent.dinl.nl/registreren/