- 17-03-23BIT-2A upgrade: Nieuwe koelmachines
- 30-12-22Wijziging stroomtarieven en portal updates
- 25-11-22BIT Friday
- 21-09-22BIT levert restwarmte aan Warmtebedrijf Ede
- 14-09-22Ruim helft organisaties kijkt naar duurzaamheid in keuze voor datacenter of cloudprovider
- 17-08-22Grand Prix Radio kiest voor betrouwbare hosting van radio-automatisering bij datacenter BIT
- 10-08-22Helft IT-beslissers gaat bij keuze voor nieuwe cloudleverancier voor grote naam
- 21-07-22Ruim een derde van IT-beslissers wil overstap maken naar Europees cloudplatform
- 30-06-22Eén op de vijf IT-beslissers heeft weinig vertrouwen in databescherming en privacy in de cloud
- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
World-Class Hybrid Solutions For Customers From New POP By Custom Connect And BIT Data Centers
Custom Connect and BIT are excited to announce their partnership establishing a Point Of Presence at the BIT datacenter facilities in Ede, Netherlands, giving customers the opportunity to access much sought after hybrid solutions featuring Azure, AWS, Microsoft and Google cloud services, as well as carrier neutral integration for global expansion.
Ede, March 22nd 2017 – Custom Connect is a dedicated service integrator, designing, delivering and supporting high performance connectivity solutions. Custom Connect utilizes a global, carrier neutral approach that always puts their customers’ needs at the forefront. The opportunity to partner with BIT - a data center specializing in colocation, internet connections, and managed hosting and outsourcing - was a great match for many reasons, among them, their shared customer focus.
Custom Connect CTO, Rutger Bevaart: “BIT does everything with their customers interests in mind, and this partnership is no different. By partnering with Custom Connect to establish a POP, BIT customers have the opportunity to build hybrid solutions anywhere in the world, and our customers have the opportunity to utilize a leading data center in a convenient European location”.
Jan Willem Meijer, Owner & Global Chief Business Development Officer at Custom Connect: “By utilizing a carrier neutral approach, Custom Connect is able to offer BIT national and international telecommunication services at their Ede headquarters. This gives them and their customers access to global cloud connectivity with Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud and many others. Another major advantage is that they now have access to more than 1,500 carriers and ISP’s to create the most efficient networks with the highest SLA’s.”
Alex Bik, BIT CTO “We’re seeing more and more operations explore hybrid cloud services and we wanted to get ahead of the curve so that when our customers are ready to switch over, we are too. Partnering with Custom Connect for this POP was a no brainer because they also understand how important it is to not only meet your clients’ needs, but anticipate them”.