- 30-08-23A BIT of support: Hulp aan FCBU tijdens de oorlog in Oekraïne
- 13-07-23NDIX verbinding via BIT
- 22-05-23BIT koopt energie in op dagmarkt en realiseert zo gunstige prijs
- 17-05-23Verbeter de wereld, begin met een carport
- 20-04-23RFO incident 14-04-2023
- 15-04-23Storage incident vrijdag 14 april, gepubliceerd op www.bit.org
- 30-03-23BIT één van de drie test-clouds in Structura-X project
- 22-03-23Just Enter IT: Word jij onze nieuwe Support Engineer?
- 17-03-23BIT-2A upgrade: Nieuwe koelmachines
- 30-12-22Wijziging stroomtarieven en portal updates
World-Class Hybrid Solutions For Customers From New POP By Custom Connect And BIT Data Centers
Custom Connect and BIT are excited to announce their partnership establishing a Point Of Presence at the BIT datacenter facilities in Ede, Netherlands, giving customers the opportunity to access much sought after hybrid solutions featuring Azure, AWS, Microsoft and Google cloud services, as well as carrier neutral integration for global expansion.
Ede, March 22nd 2017 – Custom Connect is a dedicated service integrator, designing, delivering and supporting high performance connectivity solutions. Custom Connect utilizes a global, carrier neutral approach that always puts their customers’ needs at the forefront. The opportunity to partner with BIT - a data center specializing in colocation, internet connections, and managed hosting and outsourcing - was a great match for many reasons, among them, their shared customer focus.
Custom Connect CTO, Rutger Bevaart: “BIT does everything with their customers interests in mind, and this partnership is no different. By partnering with Custom Connect to establish a POP, BIT customers have the opportunity to build hybrid solutions anywhere in the world, and our customers have the opportunity to utilize a leading data center in a convenient European location”.
Jan Willem Meijer, Owner & Global Chief Business Development Officer at Custom Connect: “By utilizing a carrier neutral approach, Custom Connect is able to offer BIT national and international telecommunication services at their Ede headquarters. This gives them and their customers access to global cloud connectivity with Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud and many others. Another major advantage is that they now have access to more than 1,500 carriers and ISP’s to create the most efficient networks with the highest SLA’s.”
Alex Bik, BIT CTO “We’re seeing more and more operations explore hybrid cloud services and we wanted to get ahead of the curve so that when our customers are ready to switch over, we are too. Partnering with Custom Connect for this POP was a no brainer because they also understand how important it is to not only meet your clients’ needs, but anticipate them”.