- 30-06-22Eén op de vijf IT-beslissers heeft weinig vertrouwen in databescherming en privacy in de cloud
- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) stapt naar de Europese rechter
- 04-05-22Drie op de tien IT-beslissers: beveiliging klantdata laat te wensen over
- 21-04-22Kwart IT-beslissers vindt aandacht voor privacy overdreven
- 19-04-22RFO Netwerk Incident 17-04-2022
- 07-04-22Locatie dataopslag niet in top drie argumenten voor keuze cloudprovider
- 09-03-22The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies migreert dataplatform naar BIT NL Cloud
- 22-02-22Vier op de tien IT-beslissers weten niet wat cloudprovider doet aan databeveiliging
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe weer volledig open
Visit the BIT data centers on Tuesday June 13th!
--- THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE. YOU CANNOT REGISTER ANYMORE. ---
On Tuesday June 13, 2017, several data centers in the country are opening their doors to visitors to celebrate the third edition of the National Data center Day. Data centers that are part of the Dutch Data center Association (DDA) will be open for the public, and that includes BIT’s data centers as well. We invite you all to come by and sneak a peek into the ‘cloud’.
A visit in the ‘cloud’
Have you always wondered where businesses store their data securely and how outsourcing to a data center can help? Then visit one of our data centers on the 13th of June and see for yourself which services are installed to guarantee continuity, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Due to the extensive security measures around our data centers, we need you to sign up beforehand. Please bring a valid ID to your visit.
If you are unable to visit us on the 13th of June, please contact us so we can schedule another appointment for you to take a tour through our data centers.