- 30-11-20Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 1 december bij BIT verplicht
- 08-10-20Dringend advies dragen van mond- en neusmasker binnen de datacenters van BIT
- 03-09-20Dashboards voor load balancing en Jitsi beschikbaar in klantenportal
- 14-08-20Uitmarkt Ede | Online op vrijdag 28 augustus
- 11-08-20SLA Addendum Colocatie BIT-1 en BIT-2 gewijzigd
- 04-08-20BIT ondertekent intentieverklaring
- 30-06-20Aangepaste richtlijnen bij bezoek aan BIT
- 15-06-20Uw bijeenkomst of event organiseren in BIT-MeetMe
- 26-05-20Uptime datacenter BIT cruciaal voor kwaliteit van diensten Missing Piece
- 30-04-20Sensing Clues redt wilde dieren mede dankzij uptime datacenter BIT
New webshop Kerio live: renewed and improved!
On July 10th, Kerio’s new webshop went live; it is easier for users to expand or renew their products of order new products or services. The webshop is completely new, with a focus on ease in ordering.
BIT has been an enthusiastic distributor of Kerio products in the Benelux for twenty years now. We provide an advanced Next Generation Firewall (Kerio Control), a VoIP based switchboard (Kerio Operator), a secure messaging server (Kerio Connect) and Kerio Cloud; the hosted version of Kerio Connect. The Kerio products that we provide meet the highest standards and are subjected to 3 principles; simplicity, stability and security. All products can be tested for free.
Extra functionalities and more user-friendly
We have integrated several new functionalities in the new webshop to make the experience of online shopping even more user-friendly. Cristiaan Brans, IT-Professional and Account Managter Kerio at BIT: “The old webshop was made in the era of price lists and Excel sheets. The new webshop is connected to Kerio through an API to enable us to show all possible options and rates immediately.”
Orders on portal.bit.nl
Due to the rollout of new software modules, the webshop directly corresponds to our systems now so resellers can place their orders through portal.bit.nl, but also find an overview of their clients, licences, invoices, tickets and orders that they place on the new Kerio webshop.
In the meantime the first orders have been placed and processed successfully. Of course we will continue to develop the new webshop to keep up the user-friendliness.
Are you not a Kerio reseller yet, but are you interested? Or do you want more information on Kerio products? Please contact us on +31 (0)318 648 628 or firstname.lastname@example.org without any obligations.