- 30-06-22Eén op de vijf IT-beslissers heeft weinig vertrouwen in databescherming en privacy in de cloud
- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) stapt naar de Europese rechter
- 04-05-22Drie op de tien IT-beslissers: beveiliging klantdata laat te wensen over
- 21-04-22Kwart IT-beslissers vindt aandacht voor privacy overdreven
- 19-04-22RFO Netwerk Incident 17-04-2022
- 07-04-22Locatie dataopslag niet in top drie argumenten voor keuze cloudprovider
- 09-03-22The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies migreert dataplatform naar BIT NL Cloud
- 22-02-22Vier op de tien IT-beslissers weten niet wat cloudprovider doet aan databeveiliging
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe weer volledig open
BIT Portal renewed and extended with two-factor authentication
A new version of the BIT-Portal is online now. When you login to the portal, you will find a new design and more functionalities than before.
The most important change is the introduction of two-factor authentication. By adding an extra level to the authentication, the access to your account is better protected now.
As an extra layer of security, we have expanded the BIT-Portal with two-factor authentication. This means that the rights administrator has the option to only allow access to client environments with a double access check.
The portal has a completely new framework that can prevent some functions form working differently than before.
Mobile and web interfaces integrated
The specific mobile part of the portal is no longer available, but integrated in the web interface. All functionalities on the web interface are now operable on mobile browsers as well.
Questions or access to the BIT-Portal
If you have any questions, or if you are a client and do not have access to our BIT-Portal yet, please feel free to contact us.