- 14-04-21Untangle haalt de complexiteit uit netwerkbeveiliging
- 03-03-21Vacature Netwerk Engineer
- 02-03-21Update RFO netwerk incident 17 februari 2021
- 18-02-21RFO netwerk incident
- 17-02-21Netwerk incident - www.bit.nl niet bereikbaar
- 22-01-21Avondklok: Datacenters 24/7 bereikbaar en remote hands en brains mogelijk
- 30-11-20Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 1 december bij BIT verplicht
- 08-10-20Dringend advies dragen van mond- en neusmasker binnen de datacenters van BIT
- 03-09-20Dashboards voor load balancing en Jitsi beschikbaar in klantenportal
- 14-08-20Uitmarkt Ede | Online op vrijdag 28 augustus
BIT Portal renewed and extended with two-factor authentication
A new version of the BIT-Portal is online now. When you login to the portal, you will find a new design and more functionalities than before.
The most important change is the introduction of two-factor authentication. By adding an extra level to the authentication, the access to your account is better protected now.
As an extra layer of security, we have expanded the BIT-Portal with two-factor authentication. This means that the rights administrator has the option to only allow access to client environments with a double access check.
The portal has a completely new framework that can prevent some functions form working differently than before.
Mobile and web interfaces integrated
The specific mobile part of the portal is no longer available, but integrated in the web interface. All functionalities on the web interface are now operable on mobile browsers as well.
Questions or access to the BIT-Portal
If you have any questions, or if you are a client and do not have access to our BIT-Portal yet, please feel free to contact us.