- 20-03-20Aangepaste maatregelen BIT wegens coronavirus
- 20-03-20Conference call? Gebruik de (gratis) videoconferencetool meetme.bit.nl
- 18-03-20LomboXnet profiteert van extra bandbreedte BIT
- 13-03-20Maatregelen bij BIT in verband met Coronavirus
- 12-03-20Kosteloos dubbele bandbreedte voor klanten van BIT
- 12-03-20BIT verdubbelt kosteloos de bandbreedte voor klanten
- 10-03-20BIT hercertificeert zich voor ISO 27001 & NEN 7510
- 17-12-19BIT voorziet nieuwe internetprovider Freedom Internet van serverruimte
- 16-12-19Hercertificeringsaudit ISO 27001 en NEN 7510
- 20-11-19BIT wint FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
BIT wins FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
We are so proud! BIT has won an award during the FoodValley IT Awards in the ‘Service & Systems Management Company’ category. The award ceremony took place on Monday night, November 18, by ICT Valley in the Basiliek in Veenendaal. Two of BIT’s clients, Van Essen ICT and Tuxis, were also nominated in the ‘Service & Systems Company’ category.
The Foodvalley IT Awards is an initiative of ICT Valley and ICT Campus and provides a stage for IT business form the FoodValley Region that have distinguished themselves based on expansion, innovation, durability or, for example, social engagement.
‘We are very proud of this FoodValley IT Award’ says Wido Potters, manager Support and Sales at BIT. ‘We could hardly lose. The other nominees, Tuxis and Van Essen, are our partners and use our data centers for their services.’ We congratulate HSO, Noldus and Zeta IT Security with their FoodValley IT Award in the software, crossover and start-up sectors.