- 14-04-21Untangle haalt de complexiteit uit netwerkbeveiliging
- 03-03-21Vacature Netwerk Engineer
- 02-03-21Update RFO netwerk incident 17 februari 2021
- 18-02-21RFO netwerk incident
- 17-02-21Netwerk incident - www.bit.nl niet bereikbaar
- 22-01-21Avondklok: Datacenters 24/7 bereikbaar en remote hands en brains mogelijk
- 30-11-20Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 1 december bij BIT verplicht
- 08-10-20Dringend advies dragen van mond- en neusmasker binnen de datacenters van BIT
- 03-09-20Dashboards voor load balancing en Jitsi beschikbaar in klantenportal
- 14-08-20Uitmarkt Ede | Online op vrijdag 28 augustus
BIT wins FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
We are so proud! BIT has won an award during the FoodValley IT Awards in the ‘Service & Systems Management Company’ category. The award ceremony took place on Monday night, November 18, by ICT Valley in the Basiliek in Veenendaal. Two of BIT’s clients, Van Essen ICT and Tuxis, were also nominated in the ‘Service & Systems Company’ category.
The Foodvalley IT Awards is an initiative of ICT Valley and ICT Campus and provides a stage for IT business form the FoodValley Region that have distinguished themselves based on expansion, innovation, durability or, for example, social engagement.
‘We are very proud of this FoodValley IT Award’ says Wido Potters, manager Support and Sales at BIT. ‘We could hardly lose. The other nominees, Tuxis and Van Essen, are our partners and use our data centers for their services.’ We congratulate HSO, Noldus and Zeta IT Security with their FoodValley IT Award in the software, crossover and start-up sectors.