- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) stapt naar de Europese rechter
- 04-05-22Drie op de tien IT-beslissers: beveiliging klantdata laat te wensen over
- 21-04-22Kwart IT-beslissers vindt aandacht voor privacy overdreven
- 19-04-22RFO Netwerk Incident 17-04-2022
- 07-04-22Locatie dataopslag niet in top drie argumenten voor keuze cloudprovider
- 09-03-22The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies migreert dataplatform naar BIT NL Cloud
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe weer volledig open
- 17-12-21Wij werken gewoon thuis door
- 05-11-21Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 6 november bij BIT verplicht
BIT wins FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
We are so proud! BIT has won an award during the FoodValley IT Awards in the ‘Service & Systems Management Company’ category. The award ceremony took place on Monday night, November 18, by ICT Valley in the Basiliek in Veenendaal. Two of BIT’s clients, Van Essen ICT and Tuxis, were also nominated in the ‘Service & Systems Company’ category.
The Foodvalley IT Awards is an initiative of ICT Valley and ICT Campus and provides a stage for IT business form the FoodValley Region that have distinguished themselves based on expansion, innovation, durability or, for example, social engagement.
‘We are very proud of this FoodValley IT Award’ says Wido Potters, manager Support and Sales at BIT. ‘We could hardly lose. The other nominees, Tuxis and Van Essen, are our partners and use our data centers for their services.’ We congratulate HSO, Noldus and Zeta IT Security with their FoodValley IT Award in the software, crossover and start-up sectors.