- 22-05-23BIT koopt energie in op dagmarkt en realiseert zo gunstige prijs
- 17-05-23Verbeter de wereld, begin met een carport
- 20-04-23RFO incident 14-04-2023
- 15-04-23Storage incident vrijdag 14 april, gepubliceerd op www.bit.org
- 30-03-23BIT één van de drie test-clouds in Structura-X project
- 22-03-23Just Enter IT: Word jij onze nieuwe Support Engineer?
- 17-03-23BIT-2A upgrade: Nieuwe koelmachines
- 30-12-22Wijziging stroomtarieven en portal updates
- 25-11-22BIT Friday
- 21-09-22BIT levert restwarmte aan Warmtebedrijf Ede
BIT wins FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
We are so proud! BIT has won an award during the FoodValley IT Awards in the ‘Service & Systems Management Company’ category. The award ceremony took place on Monday night, November 18, by ICT Valley in the Basiliek in Veenendaal. Two of BIT’s clients, Van Essen ICT and Tuxis, were also nominated in the ‘Service & Systems Company’ category.
The Foodvalley IT Awards is an initiative of ICT Valley and ICT Campus and provides a stage for IT business form the FoodValley Region that have distinguished themselves based on expansion, innovation, durability or, for example, social engagement.
‘We are very proud of this FoodValley IT Award’ says Wido Potters, manager Support and Sales at BIT. ‘We could hardly lose. The other nominees, Tuxis and Van Essen, are our partners and use our data centers for their services.’ We congratulate HSO, Noldus and Zeta IT Security with their FoodValley IT Award in the software, crossover and start-up sectors.