- 29-01-24Onzichtbare upgrades
- 16-01-24BIT's Wido Potters wint Felipe Rodriquez Award voor inzet voor privacy
- 10-01-24BIT en partners zetten de koers voor een gedecentraliseerde Europese cloud met ECOFED-project
- 02-01-24Onze eigen stroom inkopen: de resultaten van 2023
- 24-11-23BIT Friday 2023
- 30-08-23A BIT of support: Hulp aan FCBU tijdens de oorlog in Oekraïne
- 13-07-23NDIX verbinding via BIT
- 22-05-23BIT koopt energie in op dagmarkt en realiseert zo gunstige prijs
- 17-05-23Verbeter de wereld, begin met een carport
- 20-04-23RFO incident 14-04-2023
Measures at BIT related to COVID-19
BIT is following the developments around COVID-19 (the Corona virus) closely and has already taken some hygienic measures for this. With the extensive measures announced by prime minister Rutte and the RIVM, we have strengthened these measures to limit further spread of the virus. We are following the guidelines as indicated by the RIVM. These measures will take effect immediately and will remain in place until at least March 31st, 2020.
- Employees with symptoms like fever, shortness of breath or persistent coughing have to stay home.
- Different departments are split up into teams, working from two different BIT locations and from home. These teams are not in physical contact with each other.
- We are limiting physical contact with clients. Conference calls and such solutions are used where possible.
Visiting the data centers:
- You must act in accordance with the hygienic measures set by the RIVM. Wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow and use paper towels.
- We urge visitors with respiratory complaints to postpone their visit or employ BIT to do the work.
- Most hands-on activities in our data centers are carried out by our engineers, free of charge. Employ BIT in order to limit social contact in the coming weeks.
Do you have any questions about these measures?
Please contact us on +31 318 648 688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIT is providing free double bandwidth for clients. We are proactively taking this measure due to the large number of people working from home because of COVID-19. Read the terms and conditions here: