- 22-03-23Just Enter IT: Word jij onze nieuwe Support Engineer?
- 17-03-23BIT-2A upgrade: Nieuwe koelmachines
- 30-12-22Wijziging stroomtarieven en portal updates
- 25-11-22BIT Friday
- 21-09-22BIT levert restwarmte aan Warmtebedrijf Ede
- 14-09-22Ruim helft organisaties kijkt naar duurzaamheid in keuze voor datacenter of cloudprovider
- 17-08-22Grand Prix Radio kiest voor betrouwbare hosting van radio-automatisering bij datacenter BIT
- 10-08-22Helft IT-beslissers gaat bij keuze voor nieuwe cloudleverancier voor grote naam
- 21-07-22Ruim een derde van IT-beslissers wil overstap maken naar Europees cloudplatform
- 30-06-22Eén op de vijf IT-beslissers heeft weinig vertrouwen in databescherming en privacy in de cloud
Measures at BIT related to COVID-19
BIT is following the developments around COVID-19 (the Corona virus) closely and has already taken some hygienic measures for this. With the extensive measures announced by prime minister Rutte and the RIVM, we have strengthened these measures to limit further spread of the virus. We are following the guidelines as indicated by the RIVM. These measures will take effect immediately and will remain in place until at least March 31st, 2020.
- Employees with symptoms like fever, shortness of breath or persistent coughing have to stay home.
- Different departments are split up into teams, working from two different BIT locations and from home. These teams are not in physical contact with each other.
- We are limiting physical contact with clients. Conference calls and such solutions are used where possible.
Visiting the data centers:
- You must act in accordance with the hygienic measures set by the RIVM. Wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow and use paper towels.
- We urge visitors with respiratory complaints to postpone their visit or employ BIT to do the work.
- Most hands-on activities in our data centers are carried out by our engineers, free of charge. Employ BIT in order to limit social contact in the coming weeks.
Do you have any questions about these measures?
Please contact us on +31 318 648 688 or email@example.com.
BIT is providing free double bandwidth for clients. We are proactively taking this measure due to the large number of people working from home because of COVID-19. Read the terms and conditions here: