- 30-06-20Aangepaste richtlijnen bij bezoek aan BIT
- 15-06-20Uw bijeenkomst of event organiseren in BIT-MeetMe
- 26-05-20Uptime datacenter BIT cruciaal voor kwaliteit van diensten Missing Piece
- 30-04-20Sensing Clues redt wilde dieren mede dankzij uptime datacenter BIT
- 09-04-20BIT host in twee weken meer dan 3.500 vergaderingen via meetme.bit.nl
- 20-03-20Aangepaste maatregelen BIT wegens coronavirus
- 20-03-20Conference call? Gebruik de (gratis) videoconferencetool meetme.bit.nl
- 18-03-20LomboXnet profiteert van extra bandbreedte BIT
- 13-03-20Maatregelen bij BIT in verband met Coronavirus
- 12-03-20Kosteloos dubbele bandbreedte voor klanten van BIT
Measures at BIT related to COVID-19
BIT is following the developments around COVID-19 (the Corona virus) closely and has already taken some hygienic measures for this. With the extensive measures announced by prime minister Rutte and the RIVM, we have strengthened these measures to limit further spread of the virus. We are following the guidelines as indicated by the RIVM. These measures will take effect immediately and will remain in place until at least March 31st, 2020.
- Employees with symptoms like fever, shortness of breath or persistent coughing have to stay home.
- Different departments are split up into teams, working from two different BIT locations and from home. These teams are not in physical contact with each other.
- We are limiting physical contact with clients. Conference calls and such solutions are used where possible.
Visiting the data centers:
- You must act in accordance with the hygienic measures set by the RIVM. Wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow and use paper towels.
- We urge visitors with respiratory complaints to postpone their visit or employ BIT to do the work.
- Most hands-on activities in our data centers are carried out by our engineers, free of charge. Employ BIT in order to limit social contact in the coming weeks.
Do you have any questions about these measures?
Please contact us on +31 318 648 688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIT is providing free double bandwidth for clients. We are proactively taking this measure due to the large number of people working from home because of COVID-19. Read the terms and conditions here: