- 30-06-22Eén op de vijf IT-beslissers heeft weinig vertrouwen in databescherming en privacy in de cloud
- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) stapt naar de Europese rechter
- 04-05-22Drie op de tien IT-beslissers: beveiliging klantdata laat te wensen over
- 21-04-22Kwart IT-beslissers vindt aandacht voor privacy overdreven
- 19-04-22RFO Netwerk Incident 17-04-2022
- 07-04-22Locatie dataopslag niet in top drie argumenten voor keuze cloudprovider
- 09-03-22The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies migreert dataplatform naar BIT NL Cloud
- 22-02-22Vier op de tien IT-beslissers weten niet wat cloudprovider doet aan databeveiliging
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe weer volledig open
Adjusted guidelines when visiting BIT
By adapting the measures that the government has taken to prevent the spread of the corona virus, we are adapting the guidelines that we communicated earlier.
For example, technicians who have to carry out work in both data centers BIT-1 and BIT-2, and are guided by our engineers, no longer have to deal with an hour difference in the visits between these locations. This also applies to customers who have independent access to both data centers.
It is also possible to schedule "physical" appointments with our relations, provided that the distance is 1.5 meters. As you have read in previous reports, we have taken measures so that you can safely visit our data centers or BIT-MeetMe.
For visits to our data centers as well as BIT-MeetMe, where we receive our relations, visits are not possible if you have a fever or a cold. Every visit, to both the data centers and BIT-MeetMe, must also be made known to us in advance.