- 30-06-22Eén op de vijf IT-beslissers heeft weinig vertrouwen in databescherming en privacy in de cloud
- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) stapt naar de Europese rechter
- 04-05-22Drie op de tien IT-beslissers: beveiliging klantdata laat te wensen over
- 21-04-22Kwart IT-beslissers vindt aandacht voor privacy overdreven
- 19-04-22RFO Netwerk Incident 17-04-2022
- 07-04-22Locatie dataopslag niet in top drie argumenten voor keuze cloudprovider
- 09-03-22The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies migreert dataplatform naar BIT NL Cloud
- 22-02-22Vier op de tien IT-beslissers weten niet wat cloudprovider doet aan databeveiliging
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe weer volledig open
Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
From December 1st it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose mask in public areas at BIT. Until December 1st, it was an urgent advice is to wear a mouth and nose mask.
The mouth and nose mask obligation applies to all public areas at BIT such as waiting areas and in the data centers. A mouth and nose mask is not mandatory if you have a fixed seat, such as in the work or
meeting rooms. You must wear a mouth and nose mask when leaving these areas.
The obligation to wear a mouth and nose mask does not apply to people who are unable to put them on due to a disability or illness.