- 03-08-21Wegwerkzaamheden BIT-2 van 16 aug tot en met 25 sep
- 23-07-21DDoS aanvallen naar BIT infra
- 25-06-21Mond- en neusmasker niet meer verplicht bij BIT
- 14-04-21Untangle haalt de complexiteit uit netwerkbeveiliging
- 03-03-21Vacature Netwerk Engineer
- 02-03-21Update RFO netwerk incident 17 februari 2021
- 18-02-21RFO netwerk incident
- 17-02-21Netwerk incident - www.bit.nl niet bereikbaar
- 22-01-21Avondklok: Datacenters 24/7 bereikbaar en remote hands en brains mogelijk
- 30-11-20Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 1 december bij BIT verplicht
Mouth and nose mask required from December 1st at BIT
From December 1st it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose mask in public areas at BIT. Until December 1st, it was an urgent advice is to wear a mouth and nose mask.
The mouth and nose mask obligation applies to all public areas at BIT such as waiting areas and in the data centers. A mouth and nose mask is not mandatory if you have a fixed seat, such as in the work or
meeting rooms. You must wear a mouth and nose mask when leaving these areas.
The obligation to wear a mouth and nose mask does not apply to people who are unable to put them on due to a disability or illness.