- 22-05-23BIT koopt energie in op dagmarkt en realiseert zo gunstige prijs
- 17-05-23Verbeter de wereld, begin met een carport
- 20-04-23RFO incident 14-04-2023
- 15-04-23Storage incident vrijdag 14 april, gepubliceerd op www.bit.org
- 30-03-23BIT één van de drie test-clouds in Structura-X project
- 22-03-23Just Enter IT: Word jij onze nieuwe Support Engineer?
- 17-03-23BIT-2A upgrade: Nieuwe koelmachines
- 30-12-22Wijziging stroomtarieven en portal updates
- 25-11-22BIT Friday
- 21-09-22BIT levert restwarmte aan Warmtebedrijf Ede
Mask no longer mandatory at BIT
As of Saturday, June 26, it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask. When visiting BIT, wearing a mask is therefore no longer required when a distance of more than 1.5 meters can be kept.
Are you planning to visit BIT?
Please check the following in advance:
- Do you have corona related complaints such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and/or a cold?
- Is your partner or your roommate infected with the coronavirus?
- Should you be quarantined, for example because you have returned from a high risk area?
Are all your answers to these questions "no"? Then we are happy to receive you.
However, please continue to follow the basic guidelines:
- Stay home in case of any symptoms.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper tissues and throw them away after use.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance if possible, otherwise wear a mask.