- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) stapt naar de Europese rechter
- 04-05-22Drie op de tien IT-beslissers: beveiliging klantdata laat te wensen over
- 21-04-22Kwart IT-beslissers vindt aandacht voor privacy overdreven
- 19-04-22RFO Netwerk Incident 17-04-2022
- 07-04-22Locatie dataopslag niet in top drie argumenten voor keuze cloudprovider
- 09-03-22The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies migreert dataplatform naar BIT NL Cloud
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe weer volledig open
- 17-12-21Wij werken gewoon thuis door
- 05-11-21Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 6 november bij BIT verplicht
Mask no longer mandatory at BIT
As of Saturday, June 26, it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask. When visiting BIT, wearing a mask is therefore no longer required when a distance of more than 1.5 meters can be kept.
Are you planning to visit BIT?
Please check the following in advance:
- Do you have corona related complaints such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and/or a cold?
- Is your partner or your roommate infected with the coronavirus?
- Should you be quarantined, for example because you have returned from a high risk area?
Are all your answers to these questions "no"? Then we are happy to receive you.
However, please continue to follow the basic guidelines:
- Stay home in case of any symptoms.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper tissues and throw them away after use.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance if possible, otherwise wear a mask.