- 29-01-24Onzichtbare upgrades
- 16-01-24BIT's Wido Potters wint Felipe Rodriquez Award voor inzet voor privacy
- 10-01-24BIT en partners zetten de koers voor een gedecentraliseerde Europese cloud met ECOFED-project
- 02-01-24Onze eigen stroom inkopen: de resultaten van 2023
- 24-11-23BIT Friday 2023
- 30-08-23A BIT of support: Hulp aan FCBU tijdens de oorlog in Oekraïne
- 13-07-23NDIX verbinding via BIT
- 22-05-23BIT koopt energie in op dagmarkt en realiseert zo gunstige prijs
- 17-05-23Verbeter de wereld, begin met een carport
- 20-04-23RFO incident 14-04-2023
We carry on working from home
Many of our clients have primarily been working from a distance since the beginning, using a video calling service to be able to see and hear colleagues, while they diligently go about their daily business at home in the attic, perhaps with a pet on their lap.
BIT is happy to help with this effort. In addition to the still popular public service meetme.bit.nl, we have offered a hosted Jitsi video calling environment for quite a while now, providing you with your own (scalable) dedicated resources and allowing you to configure privacy and security settings according to your wishes. We can also offer a processor agreement with this hosted Jitsi and we provide an SLA as standard. All this is of course hosted in our 100% Dutch and ISO 27001 & NEN 7510 certified data centers. It doesn't get any safer or more privacy friendly than this.
Want to know more?Read more about what's possible here or contact us for more information. Request a quote for video calling within your own environment or try the free public version meetme.bit.nl
"Man working from home in bed" by microbizmag is licensed under CC BY 2.0