- 22-05-23BIT koopt energie in op dagmarkt en realiseert zo gunstige prijs
- 17-05-23Verbeter de wereld, begin met een carport
- 20-04-23RFO incident 14-04-2023
- 15-04-23Storage incident vrijdag 14 april, gepubliceerd op www.bit.org
- 30-03-23BIT één van de drie test-clouds in Structura-X project
- 22-03-23Just Enter IT: Word jij onze nieuwe Support Engineer?
- 17-03-23BIT-2A upgrade: Nieuwe koelmachines
- 30-12-22Wijziging stroomtarieven en portal updates
- 25-11-22BIT Friday
- 21-09-22BIT levert restwarmte aan Warmtebedrijf Ede
RFO Incident 14 April 2023
The RFO for the incident that occurred on April 14th is ready.
During regular operations on the Ceph shared storage cluster of BIT, an unknown bug in the Ceph code was found on Friday, April 14th at 11.55 am. As a result, the cluster became unavailable, and recovery operations were performed. Ultimately, the cluster was available again on April 15th at 00.39 am. No data was corrupted or lost as a result of this incident.
The RFO can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions regarding this report, please contact our Customer Care department via phone number 0318 648 688 or email address email@example.com.