- 23-08-18BIT-Portal vernieuwd en uitgebreid met two-factor-authenticatie
- 20-08-18Komt u ook naar onze events?
- 16-08-18Gewijzigde SLA's
- 07-08-18Datacenter BIT organiseert hostingevent 'Hart voor Hosters'
- 19-07-18Persbericht: Untangle stelt BIT aan als strategische distributeur
- 26-06-18BIT beraadt zich op vervolgstappen na negatieve uitslag kort geding Wiv
- 21-06-18Partner event softwarepartners Axigen & Untangle
- 13-06-18RFO stroomstoring BIT-2C
- 08-06-18Gemeente Ede organiseert veiligheidsavond voor ondernemers
- 07-06-18Coalitie eist aanpassing Wet op de inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdiensten in kort geding
Tuxis Named Preferred Kerio Partner
By means of more than 500 resellers, we provide these products throughout the Benelux. Tuxis Internet Engineering from Ede is one of these resellers and has recently joined the select group of Preferred Kerio partners in the Netherlands. This status is only given to Kerio partners that can provide a clear added value to their final customers.
Within minutes, Tuxis can deliver a completely hosted Kerio environment. A Kerio mail server (Connect) as well as the Kerio telephone exchange (Operator) are supplied from the Tuxis cloud for a fixed amount a month per user. With (free) software, Tuxis provides insight into the use of storage on your mailing server and can automatically facilitate the billing of your hosted Kerio services. In the near future, migrations from Gmail will be simplified as well. Gmail2Kerio can transfer email, agendas and contacts with a few clicks.
Tuxis is a service provider for ICT parties and companies with their own system operators. Since 2009, Tuxis has been providing services from BIT's data center in Ede. Tuxis offers its clients high quality internet services like collocation, bespoke webhosting, email, telephony, online back-ups and (private) cloud environments. Especially clients requiring high capacities or who have special requests are a good match for Tuxis, while a number of standard services provide convenience.