- 16-12-19Hercertificeringsaudit ISO 27001 en NEN 7510
- 20-11-19BIT wint FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
- 20-11-19BIT voorziet nieuwe internetprovider Freedom Internet van serverruimte
- 13-11-19Kom je ook naar de BIT nieuwjaarsborrel op 10 januari 2020?
- 29-08-19Nieuwe pagina: Wet- & Regelgeving specifiek voor de hostingbranche
- 10-08-19BIT genomineerd voor IaaS-/PaaS-leverancier van het Jaar
- 07-08-19RFO netwerkstoring
- 21-05-19Klantcase Aangetekend Mailen
- 09-05-19BIT verhoogt netwerkcapaciteit en -beschikbaarheid met nieuwe switches
- 08-05-19Nationale Datacenter Dag dinsdag 11 juni 2019
BIT New Year's reception 2015
On Friday, January 9th BIT organized the annual BIT New Year's reception. With a turnout of nearly 200 relations, we can speak of a very successful evening. The New Year reception this time had a Mexican theme. At the entrance, guests got a sombrero and a cigar, after which they were photographed with a Mexican beauty. The decoration was completely in Mexican style.
Alex Bik (technical director at BIT) gave a presentation. We looked back at the developments and events of the past year and the plans for the new year. Important points for the new year are the construction of the new building, the ANPR cameras that will be placed, the BIT seminars and the establishment of BIT-2D.
Our caterer, 't Pakhuis, made delicious Mexican snacks and drinks.
Thijs Aardema of ISP Today has made a nice impression of the evening. This video can be viewed below.
Did you already put January 8th in your calendar for the next New Year's reception?