- 30-11-20Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 1 december bij BIT verplicht
- 08-10-20Dringend advies dragen van mond- en neusmasker binnen de datacenters van BIT
- 03-09-20Dashboards voor load balancing en Jitsi beschikbaar in klantenportal
- 14-08-20Uitmarkt Ede | Online op vrijdag 28 augustus
- 11-08-20SLA Addendum Colocatie BIT-1 en BIT-2 gewijzigd
- 04-08-20BIT ondertekent intentieverklaring
- 30-06-20Aangepaste richtlijnen bij bezoek aan BIT
- 15-06-20Uw bijeenkomst of event organiseren in BIT-MeetMe
- 26-05-20Uptime datacenter BIT cruciaal voor kwaliteit van diensten Missing Piece
- 30-04-20Sensing Clues redt wilde dieren mede dankzij uptime datacenter BIT
BIT ends saving and removed data of retention law
In a preliminary injunction that BIT with other companies and NGO's started against the Dutch state, the judge has ruled that the Data Retention Law will be removed immediately. As a consequence of this ruling BIT has ended saving the data is was obliged to do so under the law. Furthermore the already saved data has been removed last week.
BIT was obliged to save the timestamp, duration and IP-adres(ses) in use for every internet session of its DSL-, UMTS- and dialup customers. From email customers timestamp of sending and reading of emails and the to- and from-address in every email had to be saved. All these logs had to be stored for six months. Obviously BIT is very pleased with the court ruling.