- 14-12-18Network maintenance BIT-2B
- 13-12-18Network maintenance BIT-2B
- 11-12-18Blackbuilding emergency powertest BIT-2
- 06-12-18Maintenance fire suppression BIT-1
- 06-12-18Maintenance fire suppression BIT-2ABCD
- 04-12-18Blackbuilding emergency powertest BIT-1
- 22-11-18Maintenance shared storage
- 21-11-18Maintenance MSSQL servers
- 16-11-18Periodic maintenance chillers and downflow units BIT-2A
- 16-11-18Periodic maintenance cooling system BIT-1
Software upgrade core routers
- traffic between internet and BIT network
- customer BGP sessions with BIT routers
- short disruptions in traffic to and from the internet are possible
- downtime of several minutes of customer BGP sessions with BIT
Customer intervention required: no
On Thursday, June 28th between 0.00h and 7.00h our two core routers in BIT-1 and in BIT-2A will be upgraded one by one.
Before upgrading router software we will divert traffic to other paths. This may result in a short disruption in customer connections. Customers with BGP peering sessions with BIT will observe downtime of their session during this upgrades.
During this maintenance the routers will be upgraded to the latest stable version of the software, in which a number of improvements on stability are implemented. A reboot of the core routers is required to activate the new software version.
Update 28-06-2018, 3.30h: This maintenance was completed successfully at 3.30h.