Safe video calling with a private Jitsi
Online meetings with co-workers, safe and flexible
The GDPR demands the protection of personal data with fitting technical and organisational measures. Naturally, this protection is also required when using tools for online meetings or chatting. Meetme.bit.nl for video and audio conferences is based on the open source product Jitsi and is hosted in our 100% Dutch and ISO 27001 & EN 7510 certified data centers. This makes this tool particularly suitable for parties that process privacy sensitive data. With this tool we offer users a safe and privacy friendly alternative to well-known services such as Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet.
With meetme.bit.nl, you use a public and free version of our product. If you want to make video calls with a large group of users, you can opt for a private Jitsi with dedicated resources and you can arrange privacy and security settings according to your own wishes. This is possible from € 50,00 a month, for a company of several dozen employees. In addition, we can offer you a processor agreement with this service and an SLA is supplied as standard.Because of the short lines in our organisation, we can quickly adjust to your specific needs and wants.
What else can you do with a private Jitsi?
- Share your desktop, presentations and more.
- Secure your meeting with your own password.
- Waiting room where participants virtually wait for the host to open the meeting.
- Can be personalised with your own logo and corporate identity colours.
- Invite users for conferences with a simple, unique URL.
- Users do not need to create an account.
- Exchange message and emojis during your video call, with an integrated chat.
- Virtually raise your hand.
- Creating rooms can be limited to authorised users only.
- Meetings can be streamed and recorded (additional option).
Check our FAQ page for the most frequently asked questions about using Jitsi.