- 16-12-19Hercertificeringsaudit ISO 27001 en NEN 7510
- 20-11-19BIT wint FoodValley ICT Awards 2019
- 20-11-19BIT voorziet nieuwe internetprovider Freedom Internet van serverruimte
- 13-11-19Kom je ook naar de BIT nieuwjaarsborrel op 10 januari 2020?
- 29-08-19Nieuwe pagina: Wet- & Regelgeving specifiek voor de hostingbranche
- 10-08-19BIT genomineerd voor IaaS-/PaaS-leverancier van het Jaar
- 07-08-19RFO netwerkstoring
- 21-05-19Klantcase Aangetekend Mailen
- 09-05-19BIT verhoogt netwerkcapaciteit en -beschikbaarheid met nieuwe switches
- 08-05-19Nationale Datacenter Dag dinsdag 11 juni 2019
The benefits of colocation: Ensure continuity
The failure of a server, even if only for a few minutes, can have enormous consequences for your business. A data center assures you of an internet connection, whether you are at the office, at home or working anywhere else. Data centers have a redundant setup for their servers as well as for their power supply (all the way to your rack), guaranteeing you of power as well as availability. It is important to keep your IT infrastructure in an environment with climate-control. This means that there is constant, not too high temperature and a limited humidity in the space. This is often not possible to realise in your own office, because more computer activity means more heat, so that requires specialised, scalable and reliable temperature management. Insufficient cooling of your systems can cause costly interruptions.