- 30-08-23A BIT of support: Hulp aan FCBU tijdens de oorlog in Oekraïne
- 13-07-23NDIX verbinding via BIT
- 22-05-23BIT koopt energie in op dagmarkt en realiseert zo gunstige prijs
- 17-05-23Verbeter de wereld, begin met een carport
- 20-04-23RFO incident 14-04-2023
- 15-04-23Storage incident vrijdag 14 april, gepubliceerd op www.bit.org
- 30-03-23BIT één van de drie test-clouds in Structura-X project
- 22-03-23Just Enter IT: Word jij onze nieuwe Support Engineer?
- 17-03-23BIT-2A upgrade: Nieuwe koelmachines
- 30-12-22Wijziging stroomtarieven en portal updates
The benefits of colocation: Ensure continuity
The failure of a server, even if only for a few minutes, can have enormous consequences for your business. A data center assures you of an internet connection, whether you are at the office, at home or working anywhere else. Data centers have a redundant setup for their servers as well as for their power supply (all the way to your rack), guaranteeing you of power as well as availability. It is important to keep your IT infrastructure in an environment with climate-control. This means that there is constant, not too high temperature and a limited humidity in the space. This is often not possible to realise in your own office, because more computer activity means more heat, so that requires specialised, scalable and reliable temperature management. Insufficient cooling of your systems can cause costly interruptions.