- 27-05-22Update RFO netwerk incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) stapt naar de Europese rechter
- 04-05-22Drie op de tien IT-beslissers: beveiliging klantdata laat te wensen over
- 21-04-22Kwart IT-beslissers vindt aandacht voor privacy overdreven
- 19-04-22RFO Netwerk Incident 17-04-2022
- 07-04-22Locatie dataopslag niet in top drie argumenten voor keuze cloudprovider
- 09-03-22The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies migreert dataplatform naar BIT NL Cloud
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe weer volledig open
- 17-12-21Wij werken gewoon thuis door
- 05-11-21Mond- en neusmasker vanaf 6 november bij BIT verplicht
Colocation | Urgently need a rack for your equipment?
We regularly publish blogs, news items and videos about our services, the network and the infrastructure that accommodate these services. All very important, of course, but if you have to wait two weeks to start using these services, you are not a happy camper. Sometimes it is just as important to be able to switch quickly when necessary. Think about calamities that require a speedy relocation for your equipment. Such a calamity does not allow for a two week delay. BIT always has racks available that can be ready in only a few hours, so you can get back to work.
We always have racks available that are connected to the power grid, a few UTP patches and locks. Fibre optic connections have to be ordered due to the many choices in types and connectors, but in an emergency situation there is always a quick solution to be found. To use the speedy relocation calamity again: BIT can have it set up in no time and can even assist in installing, cabling or labling your equipment. Even outside office hours.
No dime a dozen, but bespoke solutions
No two issues are alike and therefore no two solutions are the same. Sometimes a situation requires thinking about an alternate solution. The 20 years of experience that we have makes that we want to think outside the box to find a solution that perfectly caters to the needs of our clients. Does your equipment require a deeper or wider rack, like some blade servers or storage solutions? We will provide a fitting solution.
Do you not want to have shared hosting on your equipment but also do not want to pay for a half rack? You can also opt to get a quarter rack with independent access.
Do you want to know more about the possibilities for colocation? Please contact us.
By: Peter van Wijk
More about colocation
Request a quote