- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) takes case to European court
- 19-04-22RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe fully reopens
- 17-12-21We carry on working from home
- 05-11-21Face mask required from November 6th at BIT
- 04-08-21Road works BIT-2 from Aug 16th until Sep 25th
- 23-07-21DDoS attacks to BIT infrastructure
- 25-06-21Mask no longer mandatory at BIT
- 14-04-21Untangle takes the complexity out of network security
- 03-03-21Vacancy Network Engineer
Conference call? Use the (free) video conferencing tool meetme.bit.nl
There is a good change you cannot ignore it any longer: you have to start working from home. With a little luck you can keep in touch with your colleagues and/or relations remotely. AT BIT, we have mostly been working from home since the start of the COVID-19 crisis and our conference center BIT-MeetMe has no longer been the location where we can get in contact with our relations. In order to make this possible in the current settings, we have created the (free) online alternative https://meetme.bit.nl in which you can hold video and audio conferences. With this tool we want to stay in touch with our own relations but also provide our clients with the possibility to ‘receive’ their relations.
This new service for video calling is based on the open source product Jitsi and is hosted in our 100% Dutch and ISO 27001 & NEN 7510 certified data centers. We offer a safe and privacy friendly alternative for well-known tools like Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams or Goole Meet. Because there are short lines within our organisation, we can quickly respond to specific wishes and needs.
Videoconferencing tool for hospitals, care institutions and businesses
It is also possible for hospitals, care institutions and businesses to create their own environment where they have their own dedicated resources and where privacy and security settings can be set up as requested. This can be done from €50,- a month for a business with a few dozen employees. Please contact us if you are interested.
Why choose meetme.bit.nl?
- Simple, no account registration required.
- safe and reliable environment (encrypted connection).
- Privacy friendly.
- The service is ISO 27001 and NEN 7510 certified.
- The service is hosted in the Netherlands.
- Easy to use for everyone.
- Quick to deploy and upscale for many users.
- Start a call with only on click.
- Meetings can be secured with an additional password.
- Short lines with Dutch support.
A private Jitsi
In addition to the public service, it is possible to purchase a private Jitsi where you have your own dedicated resources and privacy and security settings can be set up according to your own wishes. In addition, you can conclude a processing agreement with this service and an SLA (Service Level Agreement) is supplied as standard. This is possible from € 50 per month for a company of several dozen employees. Please contact us if you are interested.