- 30-05-22Update RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) takes case to European court
- 19-04-22RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe fully reopens
- 17-12-21We carry on working from home
- 05-11-21Face mask required from November 6th at BIT
- 04-08-21Road works BIT-2 from Aug 16th until Sep 25th
- 23-07-21DDoS attacks to BIT infrastructure
- 25-06-21Mask no longer mandatory at BIT
- 14-04-21Untangle takes the complexity out of network security
BIT-MeetMe fully reopens
As of February 28, we can offer offer all services at MeetMe as before. So there will be no more face masks, 1.5 meter distances, fixed seats, or QR codes.
Please contact us to discuss the options. Whether it's a customer day, (company) party, meeting, conference, training, or presentation, BIT-MeetMe is the place to be.
Companies that are already BIT customers can use BIT-MeetMe at a discount.
Photo by Ekaterina Belinskaya via Pexels.