- 20-04-23RFO Incident 14 April 2023
- 15-04-23Storage incident Friday April 14th, published on www.bit.org
- 30-12-22Power rate change and portal updates
- 30-05-22Update RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 23-05-22Freedom of Information Coalition (FOIC) takes case to European court
- 19-04-22RFO Network Incident 17-04-2022
- 21-02-22BIT-MeetMe fully reopens
- 17-12-21We carry on working from home
- 05-11-21Face mask required from November 6th at BIT
- 04-08-21Road works BIT-2 from Aug 16th until Sep 25th
We carry on working from home
Many of our clients have primarily been working from a distance since the beginning, using a video calling service to be able to see and hear colleagues, while they diligently go about their daily business at home in the attic, perhaps with a pet on their lap.
BIT is happy to help with this effort. In addition to the still popular public service meetme.bit.nl, we have offered a hosted Jitsi video calling environment for quite a while now, providing you with your own (scalable) dedicated resources and allowing you to configure privacy and security settings according to your wishes. We can also offer a processor agreement with this hosted Jitsi and we provide an SLA as standard. All this is of course hosted in our 100% Dutch and ISO 27001 & NEN 7510 certified data centers. It doesn't get any safer or more privacy friendly than this.
Want to know more?Read more about what's possible here or contact us for more information. Request a quote for video calling within your own environment or try the free public version meetme.bit.nl
"Man working from home in bed" by microbizmag is licensed under CC BY 2.0