- 08-10-20Urgent advice to wear a mask within the BIT data centers
- 14-08-20Uitmarkt Ede | Online on Friday, August 28
- 11-08-20SLA Addendum Colocation BIT-1 and BIT-2 changed
- 04-08-20BIT signs letter of intent
- 30-06-20Adjusted guidelines when visiting BIT
- 15-06-20Organise your meeting or event in BIT-MeetMe
- 26-05-20Uptime data center BIT crucial for quality services Missing Piece
- 30-04-20Sensing Clues saves wild animals thanks to uptime data center BIT
- 09-04-20BIT hosts more than 3,500 meetings in two weeks via meetme.bit.nl
- 25-03-20Refueling the diesel tanks
Urgent advice to wear a mask within the BIT data centers
Below we list the guidelines that are currently in effect. Before your visit us, always check our website in case these guidelines have been changed, or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 318 648 688 if you have any questions.
- We limit physical contact with customers. Conference calls are used as much as possible.
- Most hands-on work in the data center is carried out free of charge by our engineers.
- Call on BIT so that physical contact is limited in the coming weeks.We insist that visitors with symptoms that are consistent with corona virus, postpone their visit or call on BIT for the work.
- You must follow up on the hygiene measures as set by the RIVM. Wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Customers and visitors are urged to wear a mask within our data centers, work spaces and waiting area.