- 04-08-20BIT signs letter of intent
- 26-05-20Uptime data center BIT crucial for quality services Missing Piece
- 15-05-20Safe video calling and online meetings for municipalities
- 18-03-20LomboXnet benefits from additional bandwidth BIT
- 13-03-20Measures at BIT related to COVID-19
- 12-03-20Free double bandwidth for BIT clients
- 05-12-19Cisco switches for new connections between BIT data centers
- 08-05-19Prevent abuse of your unused domain name
- 30-04-19The importance of a carrier-neutral data center
- 01-04-19IP address hard to remember? BIT now has emoji address as alternative!
BIT signs letter of intent
In mid-July, BIT signed the declaration of intent "The entire government can be reached via IPv6". This in the presence of the IPv6 implementation team of VNG Realisatie. VNG Realisatie applauds BIT's involvement: "BIT has been IPv6-proof since 2001. BIT has also been actively promoting IPv6 to its customers, suppliers, education, government and fellow ISPs for years. This makes BIT a valuable example for many other Internet Service Providers. This signing underlines their commitment and commitment. "